- This calculator uses a set of assumptions which are considered reasonable based on long term actuarial modelling.
- Investment return is 7% pa.
- Variable fees are 1.1% pa.
- The calculator does not include any fixed fees or fixed costs like insurance, this is because the gadget is only calculating the potential extra benefit of leaving funds in your super. Fixed fees and costs are
whether or not you withdraw from your super.
- All amounts are in today’s dollars, which means they are adjusted for inflation. To calculate this, we have reduced the final amount by an inflation rate of 3.2% pa, (2% CPI and 1.2% to allow for increases in
general living standards).
- Retirement age is set at 67.
- This calculator works only for accumulation funds, not for defined benefit funds.
- We assume you have given your tax file number to the super fund.
Before you use our calculator please read and ensure you understand this important information
The EISS Super “Accessing Super Early Calculator” is issued by Energy Industries Superannuation Scheme Pty Limited ABN 72 077 947 285, RSE Licensee L0001373 and AFS Licence 441877 as trustee for Energy Industries Superannuation Scheme Pool
A ABN 22 277 243 559, RSE R1004861 and Pool B ABN 64 322 090 181, RSE R1004878, and trading as EISS Super and EISS Financial Planning. The information provided in this calculator is in accordance with the relevant legislation including tax
rates and superannuation guarantee contribution rates, as at 1 July 2019.
This calculator is only intended to provide a general illustration. It does not take into account your personal financial objectives, circumstances or needs. Before acting on the results of the calculator you should consider its
appropriateness having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement available at eisuper.com.au/pds or by
calling us on 1300
369 901. You should also consider obtaining
financial and/or taxation advice which is tailored to your personal circumstances before making a decision. You should not rely upon the results of the calculator in making any particular financial decision, including about a particular
superannuation fund. To the extent permitted by law, EISS Super accepts no liability for any loss including consequential loss incurred as a result of your use of this calculator and the information provided. You should also consider
obtaining financial, taxation and or legal advice which is tailored to your personal circumstances before making a decision.